15 Funny Father's Day Quotes To Make Your Dad LOL
Even with his bad taste in clothes, embarrassing habits, and sometimes less than rosy demeanor, you can't help but love your dad (or, if you're a mom, your children's dad.) Which is why it's so important to make sure he knows how much you care on Father's Day. But if you've given him way too many power tools and ties to count, why not try something a little different this year? Make his day with some seriously funny Father's Day Quotes that'll make your dad LOL.
The role of dad is a tough, thankless job, that often ends up playing second fiddle to mom. But hey, dad does his due diligence too, right? And some of the best dads are the ones who manage to embrace the good, the bad, and the stinky aspects about the job. They manages to find humor in everything that is difficult, tiring, and stressful about their job.
By sharing some funny Father's Day quotes with the dad in your life, you're showing that you appreciate all they do. So share these humorous words of wisdom with your old man, and see if you can actually get him to crack a smile. And if you actually get one, make sure you take a picture of it, you may not see it again until next Father's Day.
1. "You can tell what was the best year of your father's life, because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out." — Jerry Seinfeld
2. "Father’s Day is important because, besides being the day on which we honor Dad, it’s the one day of the year that Brookstone does any business." — Jimmy Fallon
3. “There should be a children’s song: ‘If you’re happy and you know it, keep it to yourself and let your dad sleep.’” — Jim Gaffigan
4. "To be a successful father, there's one absolute rule: When you have a kid, don't look at it for the first two years." — Ernest Hemingway
5. "There are times when parenthood seems nothing more than feeding the hand that bites you." — Peter De Vries, writer
6. “If my father had hugged me even once, I'd be an accountant right now.” — Ray Romano
You know he loves you, he just has a hard time showing it.