Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and trust me when I say you're not the only one scrambling for a last minute gift. Luckily, Costco is once again proving that it has pretty much everything you could ever want or need, and then some. These 20 last minute Valentine's Day gifts for men from Costco are perfect presents for the man who always insists that he "seriously doesn't need anything."
I'm a firm believer that Valentine's Day is really not about the gifts at all. That said... my husband and I always spend Christmas traveling to see family, which leaves our bank account during the end of the year and the beginning of the next looking a bit pitiful. We made a pact long ago to never buy each other Christmas gifts, but Valentine's Day falls at the perfect time. Our finances have recovered from the holiday hit, and it's our chance to spoil each other (just a little bit). I like looking at Valentine's Day this way: there is no obligation to buy each other anything, but it's an excellent opportunity to dote on the one you love if you feel so inclined. And you just might feel the most inspired perusing the aisles of Costco.
1. Vince Camuto Brown Leather Strap Men's Watch
2. Coleman 6 Person Dark Room Fast Pitch Dome Tent
3. Kalorik Stainless Steel Wine Lovers Set with Opener and Preserver
4. Sid Wainer & Son The New English Cheese Collection
5. Adam's Polishes Car Care Wash Bucket Kit
If your partner is, in your opinion, a little too into his car, get them this car care set that comes with 17 different pieces, including car wash shampoo, detail spray, glass cleaner, tire shine, a microfiber towel, and much more. He'll spend *hours* occupied, and depending on how you look at it, that could be a great thing.
6. UE Boom Remix Bluetooth Speaker
Let your Valentine take his music anywhere with this portable bluetooth speaker. Featuring 360 degree sound, waterproof protection, and wireless bluetooth streaming, this speaker will allow him to bring the party wherever he goes (even more than he already does, of course).
7. AMC 4-pack Movie eTickets
8. Fila Men’s French Terry Jogger Pant
9. Valentine's Day Belgian Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Cheesecake Combo, 12 pieces
10. HoMedics Quad Action Shiatsu Kneading Neck & Shoulder Massager with Heat
11. Cuisinart Vertical Belgium Waffle Maker
12. Popcornopolis 3.5 Gallon Valentine's Day Popcorn Party Tin
13. Champion Men's Boxer Brief 6-pack
14. Puma Men’s Active Short
15. Kelvin.23 Super Tool
16. The North Face Men's Venture Jacket
17. Bric's USA My Torino Backpack
18. Fanatics Two $50 eGift Cards
If your significant other is a sports fan but you aren't quite sure what to get him, these Fanatics gift cards are a good bet. Fanatics sells officially licensed fan gear that includes the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, NCAA, and hundreds of professional and collegiate teams.
19. Philips Norelco 5675 Shaver
20. Hydroflask Stainless Steel 32oz Wide Mouth Water Bottle
Everyone needs a high-quality water bottle. This stainless steel option from Hydroflask is vacuum insulated so it'll keep hot beverages hot and cold beverages cold, and it's wide mouth means he can actually get his hand inside to clean it without having to buy a separate bottle brush.
Edit note: This article has been corrected from its original version to accurately describe the flavor profile of zebra popcorn.