Amazon is pretty much the mecca of online shopping, and Cyber Monday is the most celebrated day of filling up your virtual cart. So it's safe to assume that most people will turn to Amazon's Cyber Monday sale to score a few deals and get a jumpstart on their Christmas shopping.
One of the best things about checking off your gift list at Amazon is that it's pretty much one-stop-shopping. Compiling items from different brands across all genres, Amazon offers great prices on a large selection of versatile items that will let you buy gifts for your kids, parents, spouse, and friends in one shopping cart.
So what's the best way to navigate the deals? Well, Amazon's after Thanksgiving sales are running a bit differently than other stores, in that they will be releasing new deals starting on Black Friday for eight days straight, with new offers popping up as often as every five minutes. Cyber Monday sales are also starting on Saturday at Amazon.
If you have your eyes on something specific, make sure you're checking in with Amazon Cyber Monday Deals frequently to get the best price. You can also use the "Watch A Deal" feature to receive a notification when your item goes on sale. There will also be lightening deals available only on the Amazon Mobile Shopping App, so make sure to download that to your smartphone ASAP.
If you want to get the most out of Amazon's Cyber Monday deals, make sure to sign up for a Prime membership. You can get a 30-day free trial, which you can cancel after the holiday season if you wish. On millions of items, Prime members get free two-day shipping, as well as free same day delivery in cities where available. Prime members will also have access to any deals up to 30 minutes prior to the general public, which is important on items that are bound to sell out.
(Also, I'm a big fan of shopping smile.amazon.com — it's basically the same shopping experience for you and it's the same great prices as Amazon, but a portion of everything you spend goes to the charity of your choosing. It's great to use all year long, especially during the season of giving!)
Here're some of the most enticing deals Amazon has announced:
- Amazon Echo for $149 (original $180)
- Amazon Cloud Drive — unlimited everything storage for 1 year for $5 (original $60)
- Philips Fidelio Noise-Cancelling Headphones for $199 (original $300)
- $40 off Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch (original $250)
- 30 percent off Mira Wellness And Activity Bracelet (original $169)
- Kindle Paperwhite for $99.99
- Fire Kids Edition for $84.99
Somewhat "Mystery" Deals:
- A "Top-Selling 48-Inch 4K TV Home Theater Bundle" for less than $600
- $200 off an "Intel-powered Lenovo 2-in-1 laptop"
- 25 percent off a "Top-Rated HD Action Camera"
- $100 off Select LED And Curved Monitors From Samsung
- iRobot Roomba 780 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for Pets and Allergies for $369 (original $600)
- Over 40 percent off select KitchenAid 6-Quart Professional Stand Mixers
- 60 percent off Singer 4411 Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine
- 65 percent off Dewalt 20-Volt Tool Combo Kit
- 50 percent off Swash Express Clothing Care System
- 45 percent off Select Wilton Bakeware
- Up to 3- percent off select Graco Pack 'n Plays and Gear
- 50 percent off select toys from Nerf, My Little Pony, Star Wars, Melissa & Doug and more
- 40 percent off on top rated board games
- 40 percent off select bikes
- 50 percent off Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine
- Skywalker Jump N' Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop — 12 ft. for $169.99 (original $189)
- 70 percent off cold weather accessories for men
- 65 percent off select cashmere sweaters for women
- 50 percent off select FRYE boots for women
- 50 percent off select leather watches for women
- 50 percent off select Kenneth Cole REACTION shoes for men