Whether you're ready to embrace it or not, Black Friday is almost here and the chaos is soon to follow. Regardless of whether you're shopping in-store or online, you're bound to get flustered at some point and experience some sort of frustration. With shopping for clothes, toys, and electronics usually being the items that most people brave the chaos for, many people forget about the amazing 2016 Black Friday travel deals that are up for grabs, too.
I used to be the person that forgot about all the travel deals that are available, so I definitely understand if you're on that list now. Although most travel sites end up putting their flight specials out the day of, there are a few that have jumped on the bandwagon of giving consumers a preview prior to. So, if you're a travel lover like me, finding a peak season round trip flight to a bucket list destination for under $200 is a total steal on a Black Friday deal.
There are plenty of travel deals that you should look out for around the net on hotels and rentals, but these five are just the deals that will help you get where you're going by plane. Ready to travel? Take a look at the roundup below to get started.
For this year's Black Friday deals, Expedia will be offering consumers up to 90 percent off of flights within North America. That deal begins at 9 a.m. and will offer up deals on destinations like New York, Chicago, Hawaii, and Las Vegas. When the aforementioned sale ends on Nov. 30 at 3 p.m., flights will be offered to different destinations every hour including Jamaica, Las Vegas, Miami, and Mexico.
CheapOair is getting in on the Black Friday specials, too with their eye-popping domestic sales. Take a look at their sample fares below.
- $91.20 from Philadelphia to Orlando: Nov. 30 - Dec. 01
- $160.60 from Boston to Chicago: Dec. 01
- $109.39 from New York City to Fort Lauderdale: Dec. 05
- $238.20 from New York City to Las Vegas: Dec. 06
- $111.20 from Chicago to Las Vegas: Dec. 14 - Dec. 16
- $114.99 from New York City to Miami: Dec. 13 - Dec. 19
Travelers who fly with Cathay Pacific don't have to wait until Black Friday to get the deals they're looking for because the sales have already started. Offering flights to Asia starting at $651, travelers can go ahead and nab their dream destination a few days early. Take a flight from Boston, New York, Newark, Los Angeles, Chicago, or San Francisco to any of the Asia destinations that Cathay Pacific serves. Book your ticket by Nov. 30 and fly between Dec. 25, 2016 to May, 23, 2017.
One Travel is offering travelers some pretty cool steals this Black Friday, and you'll definitely want to make sure you nab your seat. Check out a few of the sample prices below to see if there's a destination you can hit.
- $210.31 from Cleveland to Cancun: Nov. 29 - Dec. 1
- $137.55 fromLos Angeles to San Francisco: Dec. 6 - Dec 8.
- $131.20 from Detroit to Fort Lauderdale: Dec. 12- Dec. 25
- $349.70 fromr Los Angeles to Chicago: Dec. 13 - Dec. 28
- $183.20 from New York City to Atlanta: Dec. 15 - Jan. 10
- $191.20 from Atlanta to New York City: Dec. 15 - Jan. 10
- $212.29 from New York City to Toronto: Jan. 17 - Jan. 19
- $300.82 from Portland to Vancouver: Jan. 11 - Jan. 13.
- $235.40 from Washington DC to Toronto: Jan. 16 - Jan. 18
- $308.49 from Detroit to San Jose: Feb. 7 - Feb. 9
5Friendly Planet Travel
So technically this is a Cyber Monday deal, but it's one that you definitely want to keep on your radar as the weekend approaches. Friendly Planet Travel is offering travelers a huge savings of up to $1100 off per person on their air inclusive package tours. Countries included in the tours include Cuba, Myanmar, Patagonia, Greece, South Africa, Galapagos, and many more. If you're not familiar with Friendly Planet Travel, all of their immersive packages include airfare, first class and deluxe accommodations, guided tours, most of your meals, and more.
Interested in this sale? It runs from 12 a.m. on Monday, Nov. 28 and will last for 48 hours.