Considering how quickly kids grow, it's a little impractical to spend a ton of money on baby items that may need replacing in a few short months. To save you some sanity, there are a few tips to follow. First, try to find products that grow with your baby, like convertible strollers or cribs. Second, buy things on sale whenever possible. And since there are so many Amazon Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for baby gear this weekend, you'll want to get shopping.
The incredible thing about babies — well, one of the many incredible things — is that for such tiny beings, they sure need a lot of stuff. To make it all the more challenging, they grow out of everything at alarmingly fast speeds. It’s not just physical growth, either. They grow restless with all the amazing baby gear they get each year, too.
Baby and toddler toys are designed with specific developmental stages in mind. Babies become bored and indifferent with playthings that are no longer advanced enough for them, so they move onto fun new stuff. For most parents, this means lots and lots of shopping.
Now’s the time to take advantage of awesome Black Friday deals — specifically those on Amazon. As soon as the deals roll around, this post will be updated with a whole lot of adorably functional baby products that have a major price reduction.
1. A Dreamy Star Projector For Better Sleeps
2. An Activity Mat For Visual Development
Manhattan Toy Wimmer-Ferguson Double Sided Activity Mat, $15 (was $22), Amazon
Make baby's tummy time more engaging! With its high contrast images, discovery mirror, and crinkle paper, this multi-sensory play mat is great for early development.
3. A Stroller That Makes Travel Easier
4. A Better Bottle That Baby Won't Reject
5. A Wearable Blanket For Warmth And Comfort
6. A Video Baby Monitor With Tons Of Features
7. A Shark Robe To Make Bath Time Extra Adorable
8. A Soothing Baby Seat For Nap Time
9. A Play Mat To Make Tummy Time More Bearable
10. A Carrier As Stylish As It Is Functional
11. A Onesie That's Equal Parts Festive and Warm
Don't let the name of this product fool you. Baby girls look just as adorable in red plaid, too.
Romper may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was created independently from Romper’s editorial and sales departments.