For new parents, taking advantage of Black Friday deals at Babies "R" Us is a godsend. And not just for the cute toys and outfits, but for the legitimate necessities, like diapers, rash cream, burp cloths, and anything mom needs to survive too. Luckily, you can get all your holiday shopping done at once with the 2017 Babies "R" Us Black Friday best offerings list that'll make you cry happy tears. Even if you might be dealing with all the other parents who are brave enough to hit the aisles during Black Friday sales, you can all enjoy a mutual appreciation for saving on baby needs and gifts for the holidays.
You can score deals on the hottest holiday toys, games, educational gadgets, clothes, necessities, and more for your babies and toddlers at Babies "R" Us's Black Friday sale. Plus, you don't even have to leave your babies, or the comfort of your bed, to do so because you can also enjoy the pleasure of shopping online if you really want to this year. Keep in mind, however, that not all the sales in-store will be available on the website.
Honestly, that's probably incentive enough to get out of bed in the morning and head to your local Babies "R" Us not just for the toys (which you probably have enough of already), but for the holiday and baby shower gifts you'll need in the coming months, to do some window (possibly real) shopping to refurbish your baby's and kid's rooms, and to stock up on all the things that you find yourself reaching for day in and day out.
Here are some hot items available at a big discount, and find out more by checking out the Babies "R" Us Black Friday ad for a comprehensive list of deals.
For Sprucing Up Your Baby's Room
Sometimes I just want a few key items to kick up my little one's room decor and other times I'm ready to do a whole room flip. Luckily, I can do a little of both this Black Friday. Whether you want to buy new sheets to replace the ones that have been leaked on a few too many times, or you need to purchase big furniture items for a new nursery, there are some deals that will make the Joanna Gaines in you very, very happy.
- $130 off Sorelle Berkley 4-in-1 Convertible Crib (Reg. $280)
- $200 off Delta Children Milan Upholstered Glider (Reg. $400)
- $50 off Sealy Signature Prestige Posture Toddler Mattress (Reg. $100)
- $100 of Shermag Aiden Glider and Ottoman Set (Reg. $200)
- $30 off all Sorelle Berkley Toddler Beds (Reg. $80)
- 60% off all Character-Themed Cloud Pillows (Reg. $20)
- 60% off all Nogginz Pillow & Blanket Sets (Reg. $17.50)
- 60% off all Character-Themed Bed Pillows (Reg. $15)
For The Big-Ticket Baby Necessities
There are always those big items that many parents find it necessary to have around the home – mostly just to get their little one to finally get to sleep, or to keep them in one place during mealtime. Some of my favorite items for my little ones were a swing and, of course, the much needed high chair, too. Both of these are included in the Black Friday sale this year.
- $40 off Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 Deluxe High Chair (Reg. $100)
- $40 off Fisher-Price Sweet Snugapuppy Dreams Cradle 'n Swing (Reg. $120)
- $100 off all Bennington Toddler Room in a Box sets (Reg. $200)
For Updating Your Little One's Wardrobe
Two types of people exist in the world: those who say there are never enough clothes and those who beg you to stop buying them baby clothes. If you're the type who thinks that a baby's wardrobe can never be too big, you'll want to check out these deals this Black Friday.
For The Basic Necessities
With babies in the home, there will always be little necessities like wipes, soap, cleaning supplies, diaper pails, and feeding gadgets. Luckily, Black Friday deals offer the ability to grab those items for a steal and hopefully stock up for the year.
- $25 off Dr. Brown' s BPA Free First Year Feeding Set (Reg. $50)
- 60% off Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer Diaper Disposal System (Reg. $50)
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO) on all Babyganics diapers, wipes, cleaning, and bath & body essentials (Reg. prices vary)
Check out Romper's new video series, Romper's Doula Diaries:
Watch full episodes of Romper's Doula Diaries on Facebook Watch.