What’s the first thing that comes to mind after you hear that one of your friends has given birth to their first baby? That. Whatever that thing is, you should totally text it to her. You’re officially a part of her village and she’s entering a phase where she will definitely need the support of her girlfriends.
You might not remember how soon you looked at your phone after delivering, but when you reached for it, it’s nice to know your people are there to speak to your soul. And once you’ve been down the road of having a baby, you can stuff a few diaper bags with your wisdom and experience.
So, if your friend is nervous about motherhood, a firm you got this or a motivational quote might ease her. If her family and in-laws are overbearing, maybe she needs to know that you’re waiting downstairs with the escape vehicle running. Either way, your girl knows that you’ve got her back and will be there for her and the new family that she’s birthed. In case you need some ideas, here are a few texts for your friend who had their first baby.
Warm, Welcoming, Short Texts To Send Someone Who Just Had A Baby
- Congrats on growing your family.
- You’ve joined the mommy club now. YAY!
- This earth has a brand new light.
- Your life has forever changed, and I’m SO happy for you.
- How did you feel when you saw that little face?
- Happy birthday, (insert baby’s name)!
- Welcome to the world baby!
- OMG. You have a baby!
- I can’t wait to see their beautiful face.
- Soak this entire moment in. You will tell this story for the rest of your life.
Supportive Texts To Send Someone Who Just Had A Baby
- You’ve got this. You really, really do.
- I’m so proud of you.
- I’m coming to get your laundry. Just bag it all up.
- You did it! You didn’t think you could, but you did.
- You’re seriously going to rock this parenting thing. I have all the faith in you.
- You are going to be an amazing mom. Don’t forget it.
- Girl, you are so strong.
- If you ever can’t find the words to describe how you feel but just need someone, I’ll gladly sit in silence with you.
- If you need a shoulder to have a good cry, my schedule is open.
- There will be many hard days, but the love you feel right now will outweigh them all.
- Your baby is so lucky to have you as a mother.
- Wow! You made a whole human.
- Surprise! The meal train starts when you get home.
- What do you need?
- Dinner is on me this week!
- You are not a superwoman. Nobody needs that kind of pressure.
Secret Girl Code Texts To Send Someone Who Just Had A Baby
- So... how’s the vajayjay?
- He’s changing diapers too right?
- Hold onto this moment, friend. It gets so much crazier.
- Now you see why I’m always drinking cold coffee!
- Is your partner partnering?
- How’s my big and little homie?
- Is “someone” there bothering you? I can be your muscle.
- Do I have a namesake?
- There are two extra arms over here for when yours need a break.
- Check your doorstep. I left your favorite!
Funny Texts To Send Someone Who Just Had A Baby
- Go Team NO SLEEP. I’ve been on this team for a while, I’m basically the captain.
- I heard the eagle has left the nest and landed in your lap.
- Advice: Sleep when they sleep and cry when they cry. That’s how you stay on the same schedule.
- Ditch the idea of a pristine house. I dub thee Queen of the Messy Castle!
- Buckle up. It’s gonna be a wild ride, but these are the stories we’ll laugh about in the years to come. (Even that story about the baby pooping all over you the first time they nursed.)
This article was originally published on