My apartment is pretty clean. The dishes are washed, the floors are swept, and there isn't a single hair stuck to my shower wall (!). But just because there isn't a speck of dust anywhere doesn't mean I don't struggle with keeping things organized. Anytime my home is feeling a little cluttered, I just check out all the genius products on Amazon that'll help me tidy up my space.
If I'm being honest, there's nothing I love more than organizing my home — except for shopping. So when I say that these products are great for sorting through clutter, I mean it. I've included adjustable bookshelves for your desk, rotating makeup organizers with dedicated space for your brushes, and even a magnetic spice rack for your fridge. But if your bathroom is where you have the most clutter, don't worry — there's even a toilet paper holder in here with extra space for spare rolls.
Whether your makeup vanity or closets could use some organizing, there are tons of useful products on Amazon that can help tidy things up. Keep scrolling to see my top picks when it comes to preventing clutter.
We only recommend products we love and that we think you will, too. We may receive a portion of sales from products purchased from this article, which was written by our Commerce team.
1. The Desktop Bookshelf With Adjustable Shelves
2. A Hanging Organizer For Your Handbags And Purses
You don't have to take up all the shelves in your closet with purses; just keep them in this hanging organizer. There's enough space for up to six bags, and the transparent PVC sleeves make it easy to see which bag is where. Choose from three colors: black, grey, or white.
3. This Makeup Organizer With Space For Your Entire Collection
Not only does this makeup organizer feature a rotating tower with adjustable shelves, but there's also extra storage space on the side for brushes, polishes, palettes, and more. The clear acrylic plastic pairs seamlessly with any style, and many reviewers wrote about how it's "easy to assemble."
4. A Wine Bottle Rack That's Decorative And Functional
Simply mount this wine rack to a wall, and it'll instantly give you a chic place to store up to six bottles. The open slots make it easy to add and remove bottles without damage, and the space-saving design means it takes up zero square footage on your floors or counters.
5. The Bamboo Organizers To Help You Straighten Out Your Drawers
If your drawers are overflowing and messy, why not use these bamboo boxes to get them organized? They're eco-friendly as well as heat-treated for added durability, and each one is odor-resistant. The best part? You can rearrange how they fit to suit your drawers.
6. A Slide-On Basket That Adds Storage Underneath Your Shelves
7. These Collapsible Funnels That Take Up Hardly Any Space
Funnels usually take up a ton of space in your kitchen — so why not downsize to these collapsible ones? They're made from high-quality silicone that's heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and each one is even completely odorless as well as oil-resistant.
8. A Pair Of Storage Bags That Slide Underneath Your Bed
When your closets don't have enough space for spare sheets, blankets, or any other fabrics, just keep them underneath your bed in these storage bags. The clear vinyl top makes it easy to see what's inside without unzipping them, and the reinforced seams help prevent tears as you slide them in and out.
9. The Magnetic Spice Rack You Can Stick To Your Fridge
With a super-strong magnet on the back, this spice rack easily sticks to the side of your refrigerator (or even the front, if you want). You can even keep a bottle of olive oil on it since it's able to hold up to 18 pounds, and it's made from a combination of rust-resistant stainless steel and iron.
10. A Fabric Sleeve That Keeps Your Cables Looking Tidy
11. This Over-The-Door Rack For Belts, Hats, And More
12. A Set Of Tiered Shelves That Add Storage To Counters
Whether you need some extra storage space for plates, mugs, or anything else, these shelves will help get the job done. They're freestanding so that you can easily place them on your countertop, and you can even separate them into two pieces (depending on your needs).
13. The Desk Organizer For Remotes, Smartphones, And More
With space for up to three smartphones or remotes, this mounted organizer is great for opening up some space on your desk. There are slots on the bottom where you can thread a charging cable, and it's made from durable acrylic.
14. A Toilet Paper Holder With Space For Extra Rolls
You don't need to get caught on the toilet without any paper; just keep a few spare rolls in the basket of this toilet paper holder. The four raised feet on the bottom keep the rolls high and dry from water, and there's even a shelf where you can stash your phone or book.
15. This Cutlery Organizer That Expands To Fit Your Drawers
It doesn't matter whether your drawers are narrow or wide — this cutlery organizer can expand to fit either. It's made from durable, high-quality bamboo that complements different kitchen decors, and you have the choice of four colors: natural, black, grey, or white.
16. A Set Of Clear Storage Bags With Heavy-Duty Zippers
With heavy-duty, stainless steel zippers that glide easily along the tracks, these storage bags make it easier than ever to stash away spare garments when the seasons change. The handles are also reinforced for added strength, and many reviewers wrote about how the "plastic is thick."
17. The Dividers That Keep Your Shelves Looking Tidy
Rather than letting your folded blankets and garments blend into each other in storage, just keep them separated with these dividers. They're designed to slide over standard shelves (exact measurements are provided by the manufacturer) — and each one is made from thick, durable steel.
18. A Set Of Food Storage Containers That Are Perfect For Cereal
Most food storage containers aren't large enough to hold an entire box of cereal — but not these ones. Not only are they big, but the airtight lids help keep your dry ingredients fresh and crunchy. Each order also comes with eight labels, a measuring spoon set, as well as a chalkboard marker.
19. This Swivel Drawer That Adds Extra Storage To Your Desk
20. A Bedside Caddy For Your Magazines, Tablets, And More
With space for books, magazines, tablets, phones, glasses, and more, this space-saving caddy is a must-have for cramped bedrooms. Installation is as simple as tucking the flap underneath your mattress, and it's made from soft felt that's gentle on your items.
21. The Magnetic Knife Strip With Space For Up To 20 Utensils
Not only is there space for your knives on this magnetic bar, but each order also comes with 10 hooks where you can hang plastic utensils (or even a cutting board). Each order comes with all the hardware needed to mount it, and it's made from rust-resistant stainless steel.
22. A Heat-Resistant Caddy For Your Hot Hair Tools
With its heat-resistant mesh and silicone base, this caddy can handle hot hair tools before they've even cooled down. You can hang it on a towel bar or leave it standalone on your vanity, and you've got options when it comes to colors. Choose from black, periwinkle, white, and more.
23. This Adjustable Pot And Pan Organizer For Your Cabinet
With adjustable dividers that accommodate pots and pans of almost any size, this organizer is a must-have for overflowing cabinets. You can use it upright, horizontally, or even standalone — and there's enough space for up to eight pans. Plus, because each shelf is non-slip, you won't have to worry about your cookware sliding off.
24. A Pack Of Organizers To Sort Out Cluttered Bathroom Counters
25. The Tiered Bins That Add Storage Underneath Your Sink
Made from high-quality plastic, these tiered bins easily glide in and out so that it's easy to grab whatever's inside. They're great for adding storage underneath sinks or in cabinets, and you have the choice of two colors: white or transparent.
26. A Charging Station That Can Power Up To 6 Devices
Not only does this charging station come with six lightning cables, but the dividers are also adjustable (depending on how thick your devices are). The quick-charging USB ports power up smartphones fast, and it's compact enough to fit on a bedroom nightstand.
27. This Box That Hides Your Thick, Clunky Cables
28. A Pack Of Outlet Plates Featuring Sturdy Shelves
29. The Space-Saving Hangers For Pants And Jeans
30. A Drawer That Adds Storage Space To Your Fridge
Just hook this drawer onto one of the shelves in your fridge, and you'll have a convenient place to store greens, meats, or any other ingredient. The rails are adjustable so that it can accommodate a variety of shelves, and it's so large that it can even hold up to 20 eggs.
31. This Shelf That Fits Around Your Plumbing
Most shelves aren't designed to fit around the plumbing underneath your sink — but not this set which is designed to fit around your water pipes. Not only will the adjustable design fit underneath your sink, but one reviewer even raved that it takes "literally less than 1 min[ute] to set up!"
32. A Pack Of Dry-Erase Sticky Notes You Can Use Over And Over
Think of these sticky notes as miniature white boards that you can attach to various types of shiny surfaces, including glass, fridges, laptops, and more. They easily wipe clean with a cloth so that you can reuse them as many times as you like, and each order comes with a smudge-resistant marker to get you started.
33. The Organizer That Keeps All Your T-Shirts In One Place
Not only does this organizer compress your shirts into one compact stack, but you can also use it to get your shirts folded uniformly. Are your shirts already organized? Don't worry — this organizer still works great on your desk as a folder for important documents.
34. A Memo Panel That Attaches To The Side Of Your Monitor
35. This Remote Control Caddy That Comes In Tons Of Colors
36. A Pack Of Rose Gold Pins And Clips To Help You Stay Organized
Whether you're sticking this week's grocery list to the family cork board or clipping bank documents together, this set of multi-purpose clips means you won't have to go searching around for stray office supplies. Each set coms with 396 pins, and the rose gold color is a chic touch.
37. The Shelf That Mounts To Your Shower Wall Without Drilling
You don't need to drill into your shower wall to hang up this shelf — just use the included adhesive. The bond is so strong that it can hold up to 20 pounds, and there are five hooks on the bottom where you can hang loofahs, scrubbers, or even a towel.
38. A Sponge Holder That's Rust-Resistant
Instead of corroding over time, this sponge holder is made from rust-resistant stainless steel that holds up against your wet sink. The wire basket allows for increased airflow so that your scrubbers dry quickly — and you have the choice of two finishes: silver or black.
39. This Monitor Stand That Features 3 Extra Shelves
40. A Pack Of Cable Clips That's Perfect For Your Desk
41. The Shelves That Are Almost Too Easy To Install
Made from thick, commercial-grade steel, these shelves are incredibly easy to install; just slide them onto any desk up to 1.75 inches thick, and they're ready to go. One reviewer even wrote, "This little gadget fits the bill and keeps me organized and limits the amount of space that my work is spread across the kitchen counter..."
42. A Pack Of Shoe Slots That Double Your Storage Space
43. This File Organizer That Hangs Over Your Door
Don't have the floor space for a filing cabinet? That's not a problem when you've got this over-the-door file organizer. It features four extra-deep pockets for notebooks, mail, magazines, and more. Hang it on any standard door, or even use the included adhesive to mount it to your wall.
44. A Pair Of Hangers Made For Bras And Camis
45. The Dish Drying Rack That Rolls Out Over Your Sink
46. A Tiered Bathroom Organizer For Your Toiletries
Made from sturdy iron, this tiered organizer is perfect for storing your lotions, razors, hair ties, and other small toiletries. The rubber feet help prevent scratches to your bathroom countertop, and you can even use it as a spice rack. The options are almost endless.