The 2016 Target Black Friday Sales That Are Right On, Well, Target
On an average day, Target is the mecca for all things awesome and affordable. But with the 2016 Black Friday Target sale on the horizon, it’s safe to say that this popular retailer is about to give shoppers some serious butterflies. And since Target offers a wide variety of products, you can do a majority of your holiday shopping in one place. It really is one of those places that has something for everyone (and yourself too. Because why not treat yo' self after a day treating others.)
A Target rep tells Romper that locations will open their doors at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. And aside from the 2016 Black Friday sale, the “10 Days of Deals” promotion will be making its triumphant return. From Saturday, Nov. 19 through Monday, Nov. 28, Target will offer daily discounts on the most popular product categories. Needless to say, it’s a pretty rad way to hype yourself up for the gift-giving season. To stay updated with this promotion, keep tabs on Target.com.
To top it off, Target will also be hosting a “Black Friday Presale” event. Select deals will be available at Target.com and in stores via Target’s Cartwheel app on Wednesday, Nov. 23. Come Black Friday, all orders on Target.com will ship for free.
Fortunately, you don’t have to wait until the big day to dive into the deals. This roundup sales will help you prep well in advance. Before you know it, you’ll be checking everyone off of your shopping list.
For The Hostess With The Mostess
We all have know that one person who loves to throw good party. This individual is usually the first to jump on the opportunity to host a celebration. Give them a hand by contributing to their arsenal of party-friendly equipment with one of these gift ideas. These items will also save the day if you're expecting visitors this holiday season, too.
- 50 percent off 6' Alberta clear or multi-color pre-lit trees
- $50 off every $100 purchase on trees, lights, ornaments, gift wrap and more (Saturday, Nov. 26 only)
- $4 to $6 off select movies
- $50 off Serta queen double-high airbed with built-in pump (Reg. $99.99)
- $69.99 off Quikset table tennis regulation-size table (Reg. $149.99)
- $30 off Singing Machine Remix hi-def digital karaoke system (Reg. $79.99)
- $50 off Sonos Play:1 compact wireless speaker (Reg. $199.99)
For The Tech Junkie
Between the growth of the tech industry to the prominent freelancing workforce, electronics and gadgets have become a part of our everyday lives. And thanks to Target's 2016 Black Friday sales, you'll be able to save a pretty penny when shopping for your favorite techie.
For The Fitness Fiend
Do you have a yogi, marathon runner, or workout guru in your life? Fuel their passion with a fancy Fitbit or a brand new pair of workout leggings. These gifts offer excellent motivation for loved ones who have major fitness goals for 2017, too.
For The New Mama
New (and expecting) mothers can always use baby gear and clothing. But when everyone is showering them with gifts, what should you do? The key is to buy presents for the little one's future. For example, if a friend or family member has a newborn, consider buying clothing and toys designed for one-year-olds. This way, the child can start using it the moment it fits them. Babies grow so fast, after all!
- Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor, $129.99 (Reg. $259.99)
- BOGO 50 percent off select toys, including Star Wars, Marvel, Disney and more
- $75 off Graco Milestone all-in-one convertible car seat (Reg. $249.99)
- $30 off Graco On-The-Go playard (Reg. $79.99)
- Discounts on toys, including select LEGO and Fisher-Price items
- $10 off activity kits
- $12.99 select character pillows and throw sets
- 30 percent off all baby clothing
For The Avid Gamer
It goes without saying that a video game hobby can get pretty expensive. This is especially true when games are designed to be defeated, just to make way for the next one. Help the gamer in your life save a little cash with one of these stellar steals.
For The Beauty Maven
In addition to the long list of awesome 2016 Black Friday sales at Ulta, Target has a few steals that can make any beauty guru swoon. Consider giving your vanity a little upgrade by treating yourself, too!
- 30 percent off all men's and women's designer fragrances
- $25 off the CHI Air 1" flat iron (Reg. $74.99)
- 10 to 20 percent off e.l.f. holiday gift sets
For The New Home Owner
It goes without saying that moving into a new home or apartment can be stressful on the wallet. If you know someone who just made a big move, help them settle in with one of these homey gifts. These ideas are also excellent for newlyweds and soon-to-be college students.
- Anova Sous Vide Bluetooth Precision Cooker, $99 (Reg. $149)
- 50 percent off select kitchen appliances
- 50 percent off chenille throws
- $19.99 faux-fur throws
- $2 Room Essentials bath towels
- $6.99 Room Essentials twin-size microfiber sheet set
- $3 Room Essentials plush pillow
- Save $30 and get a free $15 Target GiftCard with purchase of Keurig K50 single-serve brewer (Reg.$109.99)