Celebrate Baby's First Christmas With These 40 Instagram Captions
Because a new baby makes the holiday more merry and bright.
From the moment your precious bundle of joy arrives earth side, it can be hard not to shout it from the rooftops. They’re just so cute, so snuggly, and their adorable photos are just too charming not to share with the entire world on social media. This is especially true at Christmastime when you capture a photo of your new baby’s eyes as they light up at the sight of a sparkling tree or they play in piles of wrapping paper for the very first time. You can mark the joyous occasion with one of these Instagram captions to celebrate baby’s first Christmas.
Whether you want to capture all of your baby’s sweetness with a sentimental first Christmas caption or get a little silly with a funny quote about Santa, there are plenty of options to choose from.
Funny Instagram captions for baby’s first Christmas
- Santa must be jelly of this cute, round belly.
- All we want for Christmas is a silent night.
- Dear Santa — You can have the cookies, but the milk is mine.
- On the cute list.
- All is not calm around here.
- There’s snow place like home with your baby on their first Christmas.
- Dear Santa, I can explain... (insert photo of massive blowout)
- Happy Holidays from our brand new elf!
- On Christmas, we’re morning people... thanks to our newest addition.
- It was love at frost sight with this Christmas miracle.
- Current status: Ready for a long winter’s nap.
Sentimental Instagram captions for baby’s first Christmas
- The weather outside is frightful, but our baby’s first Christmas is so delightful.
- Baby, you’ve made this a December to remember.
- Sometimes the most perfect gifts come without a bow.
- Baby, you’re more special than silver and gold.
- The best gifts come in small packages.
- This Christmas, we got everything we ever wanted because we got you.
- We’re so lucky that you’re here. You fill our home with Christmas cheer.
- Our favorite gift arrived early this year.
Simple Instagram captions for baby’s first Christmas
- Baby’s 1st Christmas
- Christmas 2021 — Our first as a family of 3!
- Oh, what fun!
- Our gift arrived just in time for Christmas.
- Celebrating Baby’s First Christmas
- Our pride and Christmas joy!
Baby’s first Christmas quotes
- “Holidays are joyful, there’s always something new. But every day’s a holiday, when I’m near to you.” — The Carpenters
- “My world is filled with cheer and you this Christmas.” — Donny Hathaway
- “But for now, let me say. Without hope or agenda. Just because it's Christmas. And at Christmas you tell the truth. To me, you are perfect.” — Love Actually
- “What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more?” — How the Grinch Stole Christmas
- “Some people are worth melting for.” — Frozen
Baby’s first Christmas captions for new parents
- Our first Christmas as parents is our best one yet.
- The lights on the tree shine as bright as our hearts this Christmas, our first one with you.
- The best gift this year is the one we made together.
- Most parents: Don't forget to leave out milk and cookies! Me, a new mom: Santa told Mommy he wants wine this year.
- Little one, you’ve made our hearts grow 3 sizes.
- May we forever remember this first Christmas together.
- What a joy it is to see Christmas through our new baby’s eyes.
- Our hearts have never been more full than they are this Christmas.
- I don’t need gifts under the tree. Our new baby is the perfect present.
- Spending this Christmas with big smiles, belly laughs, and our new baby.
Pair these Instagram captions for your baby’s first Christmas with your favorite festive snaps and remember the joy for years to come.
This article was originally published on