30 Instagram Captions For Your Next Beach Vacation That Practically Smell Like Sunscreen
Sunny summer days call for relaxing beachside with your kids, your family, or your besties. While your toes are in the sand and the wind is in your hair, you'll probably be capturing those magical beach vacation moments with plenty of photos. But summer vacation doesn't exist if you can't post about it with dreamy pictures on Instagram, right? Did you really even take a trip to the beach if you didn't throw a beachy selfie up on the 'gram? These 30 Instagram captions for beach vacations perfectly capture what vacay life is all about — sand, sun, and plenty of waves.
Whether your beach vacation takes you to the tropics, a U.S. coastline, or even Hawaii, you're guaranteed to take at least one swoon-worthy photo to make all of your friends back home wish they were lounging beachside with you. Posting it on Instagram with a caption about what an amazing time you're having soaking up the sun is precisely what you should be doing with those glorious photos of beachside sunsets and waves crashing into the shoreline.
So go ahead and finish sipping on that cool tropical concoction in your hand while you decide which one of these 30 Instagram captions for beach vacations you want to use.
1. "May you always have a shell in your pocket, and sand in your toes."
Perfect for captioning pics of your little ones while they search for the perfect sea shell.
2. "Here comes the sun." — The Beatles
This classic lyric just makes me want to sing along underneath a cloudless summer sky.
3. "Live in the sunshine. Swim in the sea. Drink the wild air." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
This famous quote works great for captioning your beachside Instagram photos.
4. "No shoes, no shirt, no problems." — Kenny Chesney
Sing it with me, country music fans. You're humming along feeling the sand between your toes, so now go ahead and post it on Instagram for everyone else to see.
5. "Life's a beach. Enjoy the waves."
Ah, the waves. Your friends are going to wish they were there when you post a photo of you at the beach with this caption.
6. "Girls just wanna have sun."
Oh yes they do. This play on the Cyndi Lauper lyric from the song "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" is perfect for captioning your beach adventures.
7. "High tides and good vibes."
Good vibes are always at the beach, indeed.
8. "Good times and tan lines."
I'm pretty fair complected, so it would be hard for me to use this one myself, but for my friends that can tan easily, feel free to use this one when posting about your beach vacation this summer.
9. "Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly." — Van Morrison
This Van Morrison lyric will put anybody in beach-mode ASAP.
10. "I love you to the beach and back."
This is a great one for a selfie with your loved one on your beach vacation.
11. "Yes, I like piña coladas and getting caught in the rain." — Rupert Holmes
From the classic jam Escape by Rupert Holmes, this lyric is an amazing way to describe your beach vacation in case of rain.
12. "Don't grow up too quickly, lest you forget how much you love the beach." — Michelle Held
Never forget how amazing a beach vacation is when you use this quote to caption your beachside Instagram photo.
13. "All I need is the salt in my hair and the sand between my toes."
If this doesn't perfectly describe the feeling of enjoyment of being on a beach vacation, I don't know what will.
14. "Let your waves crash down on me and take me away." — Yellowcard
The song Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard is an absolute jam, and this lyric is great for capturing the amazing beach waves you're seeing on vacation.
15. "Meet me where the sky touches the sea." — Jennifer Donnelly
When you're ready to post about your beach vacation, this Jennifer Donnelly quote can help you caption your photos ever so perfectly.
16. "Sea you soon."
It's so punny, yet so perfect. When you're by the sea, use this pun to caption your Instagram photos of your beach vacation.
17. "I never met a sunset I didn't like."
Me neither. While you're enjoying the oranges, reds, yellows, and purples of a beachside sunset, post a photo on Instagram with this caption.
18. "Palm trees, ocean breeze, salty air, sun-kissed hair, endless summer, take me there."
There are so many things about a beach vacation that are just magical. This Instagram caption captures five of them at once.
19. "Eat. Beach. Sleep. Repeat."
This is just the way it always should be, right?
20. "The tan lines will fade, but the memories will last forever."
This one quote is perfect for captioning beach vacation pictures on Instagram of you with your family and friends to capture the memories you're making.
21. "Some of the best memories are made in flip flops." — Kellie Elmore
It's much easier to sink your toes into the sand if you're wearing flip flops that you can quickly slip off.
22. "Stop and smell the ocean."
The salty sea air makes for the most intoxicating scent that is not soon forgotten after your beach vacation is over.
23. "I'm done adulting — let's be mermaids."
Who isn't done adulting on a regular basis? This is especially true of parents on beach vacations. And being a mermaid sounds downright fabulous.
24. "Happiness comes in waves."
Beach waves, that is. While you're basking in the happiness you find at the beach, be sure to post about it on Instagram with this caption.
25. "I'm in a tropical state of mind."
It is almost impossible not to be in a tropical state of mind while lounging on the beach and soaking up the sunshine. Let all your followers on Instagram in on your beach mood with this caption.
26. "There's no place I would rather be than lost at sea."
Ok, maybe not lost, but lost in thought perhaps? Regardless, this quote captures your love for the ocean and all things beach vacation.
27. "As endless as the ocean, as timeless as the tides."
I'm sure you hope your vacation is endless, but it will likely end at some point with you posting about it wistfully on Instagram.
28. "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn’t move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides and follow the sun." — Sandy Gingras
This beautiful quote by Sandy Gingras grasps the significance of how the beach truly grabs hold of your heart and soul to make life better in the best ways.
29. "A pineapple a day keeps the worries away."
Just like "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" but at the beach where worries wash away as soon as you step foot onto the sand.
30. "I got that sunshine in my pocket. Got that good soul in my feet." — Justin Timberlake
From his hit Can't Stop The Feeling! this Justin Timberlake lyric is perfect for when you're loving life at the beach so much you just can't help but dance around in the sunshine.