81 Earth Day Instagram Captions For All Of Your Green Posts
Because you love this planet, and you want everyone else to love it, too.
Virtually no place on Earth does word travel faster and further than it does on social media. (OK, maybe a text thread full of teenagers, but you get the point.) If you love this planet and want the whole wide world to know about it, these Earth Day Instagram captions are exactly what you need to share your eco-positive message.
Earth Day is all about giving back to the planet and spreading awareness about how much our own individual impact really does matter when it comes to environmental conservation. Whether you spend April 22 planting trees at a park, making Earth Day crafts with your kids, or shopping for sustainable home goods, don’t forget to snap a pic and post it to the ‘gram. You might just give others a bit of encouragement to do their part, too.
Funny Earth Day Instagram Captions
- Shout out to the planet — you keep me grounded.
- For what it’s ‘Earth,’ here’s how I’m helping the environment today.
- I hate to talk trash, but it’s really a waste if you don’t recycle.
- The Earth is a really space-ial place to be.
- Please keep the Earth clean. It’s not Uranus.
- Hey Earth, you rock.
- May the forest be with you.
- I love the Earth. It’s so well-rounded.
- Don’t be trashy. Save the planet.
- A good planet is hard to find.
- The internet is cool, but trees give us so much more than Instagram ever has.
- Love your mother (Earth).
- Word to your Mother Nature.
- Trees. Hug ‘em while we got ‘em.
- Save the Earth. It’s the only place where chocolate exists.
- A clean ocean is a happy ocean.
- Be-leaf it or not, today is a great day to do your part.
- Go short tree, it’s your Earth Day!
- The Earth: Love it or leave it.
- Saving nature is always in style
- Saving our planet would really mean the world to me.
- Don’t let Earth Day be anticlimactic, do something astronomical.
- Live, laugh, lava.
- Going green is the new pink.
- What did Earth say to the other planets? You Guys have no life. Keep the Earth clean.
Calls To Action For Earth Day Instagram Captions
- Let’s clean up our act — and while we’re at it, the planet.
- Zero waste, zero guilt.
- Saving nature is never a bad idea.
- Keep calm and save the planet.
- Let’s nurture nature.
- Good planets are hard to come by. Please do your part.
- Heal the Earth, heal our future.
- Be a force of nature.
- More pollution is not the solution.
- Save water — every drop counts!
- Treat every day like Earth Day.
- This planet takes care of us, so let’s return the favor.
- Have an attitude of gratitude this Earth Day.
- Stand for what you stand on.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle.
- Go climb a tree today.
- One does not simply celebrate Earth Day for only one day.
- The Earth does not belong to us. We belong to the Earth.
- Time spent among trees is never time wasted.
- To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
- Breathe out and make a tree happy.
- Make every day Earth Day.
- Time spent among trees is never wasted.
- Nature is not a place to visit. It is home.
- Leave it better than you found it.
- It is the greatest of all mistakes to do nothing because you can only do a little.
- Save the bees. Protect the trees. Clean the seas.
Famous Quotes To Use As Earth Day Instagram Captions
- “The Earth has music for those who listen.” — William Shakespeare
- “Only if we understand, will we care. Only if we care, will we help. Only if we help, shall all be saved.” — Jane Goodall
- “I really wonder what gives us the right to wreck this poor planet of ours.” — Kurt Vonnegut
- “Love the earth as you would love yourself.” — John Denver
- “The good man is the friend of all living things.” — Ghandi
- “The greatest threat to our planet is the belief that someone else will save it.” — Robert Swan
- “Everyone must do their part, and as long as we unite to protect the one planet we have, we can leave it in better shape for future generations.” — Barack Obama
- “Unless someone like you cares an awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” — The Lorax
- “There is something of the marvelous in all things of nature.” — Aristotle
- “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” — Albert Einstein
- “Earth Day should encourage us to reflect on what we are doing to make our planet a more sustainable and livable place.” — Scott Peters
- “I'm not an environmentalist. I'm an Earth warrior.” — Darryl Cherney
- “The environment is where we all meet; where all have a mutual interest; it is the one thing all of us share.” — Lady Bird Johnson
- “The most patriotic thing you can do is to take care of the environment and try to live sustainably.” — Robert F. Kennedy
- “A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.” — Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “To leave the world better than you found it, sometimes you have to pick up other people’s trash.” — Bill Nye
- “We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.” —Native American Proverb
- "You cannot get through a single day without having an impact on the world around you. What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make." — Jane Goodall
- "She that plants trees loves others beside herself." — Thomas Fuller, revised
- "Nature never hurries: atom by atom, little by little, she achieves her work. The lesson one learns from yachting or planting is the manners of Nature; patience with the delays of wind and sun, delays of the seasons, bad weather, excess or lack of water." — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." — Margaret Mead
- "I cannot do all the good that the world needs, but the world needs all the good that I can do."—Unknown
- “Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influence of the Earth.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “It is in your hands to create a better world for all who live in it.” — Nelson Mandela
- “We’re the planeteers! You can be one, too!” — Captain Planet
- “Love the earth as you would love yourself.” — John Denver
- “There’s a whole world out there, right outside your window. You’d be a fool to miss it.” —Charlotte Eriksson
- “I felt my lungs inflate with the onrush of scenery — air, mountains, trees, people. I thought, ‘This is what it is to be happy.’” — Sylvia Plath
- “When we honor the earth, we honor ourselves.” — L.M. Wilde
This article was originally published on