As a mom to two and stepmom to one, I can personally attest to the many (many) sweet moments that come with raising boys. The way they can simultaneously be a muddy, sweaty, noisy mess and a soulful, radiant, ball of sunshine as they hand me a just-picked flower melts my entire heart. My sons are my whole world and they deserve to be celebrated for the little boys they are now and the young men they’re becoming. These Instagram captions for National Sons Day capture so well what it is to have a son and are ideal for shouting their awesomeness from the proverbial rooftops on social media.
National Sons Day falls on March 4 and it’s the perfect opportunity to celebrate all there is to love about parenting boys. Whether you want to post something sweet, poignant, or silly in honor of your kiddo, the following Instagram captions for National Sons Day can provide a bit of inspiration if you need it.
Sentimental Instagram Captions For National Sons Day
- Son, you will outgrow my lap, but never my heart.
- So there’s this boy. He kind of stole my heart. He calls me mom.
- Sons will grow into men and grow out of their toys, but in the hearts of their mothers, they are always their little boys.
- You’ve had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born.
- To the boy with the most adventurous spirit, today is a day to celebrate all that you are and all that you will become.
- Sons bring unimaginable joy to their mother’s life.
- A son is love that lasts a lifetime.
- Outnumbered by boys, but surrounded by love.
- My little boy yesterday. My best friend today. My son forever.
- His little hands stole my heart and his little feet ran away with it.
- The thing I am most thankful for in life is being a mom of boys.
Sweet & Simple Instagram Captions For National Sons Day
- Happy National Sons Day to my boys!
- Celebrating my son today and all days.
- Wishing my boy a happy National Sons Day!
- Raising a son is my greatest joy.
- Home is where my boys are.
- It is such an honor to raise my son.
- My son is the most amazing human.
- Life is better with boys.
- I am blessed beyond measure to have a son.
- Proud #boymom.
Funny Instagram Captions For National Sons Day
- If it weren’t for my son, my life would be so boring.
- I would tell my son “Happy National Sons Day” today, but he’d just roll his eyes at me, so I’ll say it here instead.
- Boy Mom; like a regular mom, but messier.
- Happy National Sons Day to the coolest guy in our crew.
- I’m a mom of boys. Nothing scares me.
- Moms of boys work from son up to son down.
- You think dads are protective of their little girls? Just try a mom with a little boy.
- I really had no idea what I signed up for when I became a #boymom.
- Boys: Less drama than girls, but harder to keep alive.
- Thanks to my son, my entire world is coffee and chaos. (But I wouldn’t have it any other way.)
Quotes For National Sons Day Instagram Captions
- "Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy." — Jenny McCarthy
- “I have a son, who is my heart. A wonderful young man, daring and loving and strong and kind.” -Maya Angelou
- “And she loved a little boy very much, even more than she loved herself.” – Shel Silverstein, The Giving Tree
- "The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son." — Sarah Shahi
- "Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged." — Louisa May Alcott
- "A small son can charm himself into, and out of, most things." — Jenny De Vries
- “As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen.” – Winnie the Pooh
- "A boy's story is the best that is ever told." — Charles Dickens
- "There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart." — Washington Irving
- "Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable." — Plato
- "You don’t raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they’ll turn out to be heroes, even if it’s just in your own eyes." — Wally Schirra
- "A boy’s best friend is his mother." — Joe Stefano
- "Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life." — Sophocles
- "To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind." — Shannon L. Alder