Antoine Antoniol/Getty Images

Bataclan Hostage Situation Over After Police Lead Assault, Kill Two Hostage-Takers

UPDATE: One day after ISIS has claimed responsibility for the Paris terror attacks, France reportedly launched airstrikes against the militant group in Syria, dropping 20 bombs in the area. Some targets were destroyed, according to reports, but not much else is known about the airstrikes.

One of the suspected suicide bombers has been identified as Ismael Omar Mostefai. Authorities also confirmed that seven of the assailants have died, and the attacks were carried out by three coordinated groups. Paris police, however, are currently hunting for an eighth attacker who may still be at large, who has been identified as 26-year-old Abdeslam Salah.

Officials have confirmed that a police raid in Belgium led to the arrests of seven individuals who may have ties to the attacks.

On Saturday, French president François Hollande has also put the blame on ISIS, calling their actions an "act of war." Said ISIS in a statement released less than 24 hours after the attacks:

France needs to know it still remains at the top of the target list of the Islamic State.

The death toll currently sits at about 130, with over 350 wounded. (One of those killed was an American woman studying abroad in France.) According to French Prosecutor François Molins, nearly 100 of those wounded are critically injured.

EARLIER: Earlier this evening, three explosions and at least six shootings broke out in Paris, France, outside of the Stade De France. Shortly after the initial explosions, concert-goers seeing the band were held hostage at the Bataclan Concert Hall as a Eagles of Death Metal show was underway. Reuters reports that the attack at the Bataclan has ended, with police killing the two gunmen inside. The hostage situation has ended, and reports say over 100 people were killed within the theater.

CNN reports that Julien Pearce, a French radio reporter, was inside the Bataclan when gunmen entered. He reported two men dressed in black began shooting what he believed were AK-47s. As wounded people fell to the floor, the gunmen began shooting again, execution-style. Pearce also told CNN that the initial shootout lasted 10-15 minutes and both gunmen were not wearing masks and did not say anything. Pearce, who was able to escape, told CNN that he saw what he believed was 20-25 bodies lying on the floor.

Three police officials confirmed to The Associated Press that the security forces launched an assault on the Paris concert hall where hostages were taken. The attack was successful and the two assailants were killed.

The Eagles of Death Metal band members reportedly escaped from the venue.

Image: Antoine Antoniol/Getty Images