UPDATE: One day after ISIS has claimed responsibility for the Paris terror attacks, France reportedly launched airstrikes against the militant group in Syria, dropping 20 bombs in the area. Some targets were destroyed, according to reports, but not much else is known about the airstrikes.
One of the suspected suicide bombers has been identified as Ismael Omar Mostefai. Authorities also confirmed that seven of the assailants have died, and the attacks were carried out by three coordinated groups. Paris police, however, are currently hunting for an eighth attacker who may still be at large, who has been identified as 26-year-old Abdeslam Salah.
Officials have confirmed that a police raid in Belgium led to the arrests of seven individuals who may have ties to the attacks.
On Saturday, French president François Hollande has also put the blame on ISIS, calling their actions an "act of war." Said ISIS in a statement released less than 24 hours after the attacks:
France needs to know it still remains at the top of the target list of the Islamic State.
The death toll currently sits at about 130, with over 350 wounded. (One of those killed was an American woman studying abroad in France.) According to French Prosecutor François Molins, nearly 100 of those wounded are critically injured.
EARLIER: Police have confirmed that suicide bombers are responsible for at least two of the explosions that occurred in Paris. Police confirmed the news to the news outlet earlier this evening.
The explosions — three in total — occurred outside a bar near the Stade de France, where the French National Team and German National Team were competing in a soccer match. In addition to the explosions, six shootings have been reported. The attacks have left more than 100 dead and many more wounded. French police told press that they believe all attackers are dead.
Sky News also reported an ongoing hostage situation taking place at the Bataclan Concert Hall. The incident was short-lived however, after a police-led assault took out two of the hostage-takers. Julien Pearce, a French radio producer who was inside the concert hall, described the gunmen to CNN as, "two men dressed in black," who were shooting what he believed were AK-47s.
As a result of the attacks, French President Francois Hollande has declared a state of emergency and the borders to France are being closed at this time.
Images: FRANCK FIFE/Getty